Snacking clean can be incredibly tricky, however, I have a little something that you can rustle up in 20-10 minutes. Protein energy balls are incredibly nutritious and are low in calories, but don’t worry, they are busting with energy so you won’t be left feeling fatigued. When you’re next shopping online, check out the Skinny Shake® protein powder and also pick up the following ingredients:
- 1 scoop Very Vanilla or Belgian Chocolate Skinny Shake® protein powder
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups of raw oats
- 2 cups of ground flax seed
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- ¼ cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add the Skinny Shake® protein powder, chia seeds, and water in a small bowl. Stir and let it sit for 15-30 minutes to allow the chia seeds gel.
- Add oats, flax seed, and peanut butter to a large bowl and top with the chia mixture.
- Mix together with a wooden spoon or your hands until well combined (but please note, you may need to wash your hands several times throughout the process).
- Roll into balls using your hands; this gets a little messy, but it works.
- Add coconut flakes to a small dish and roll each ball around until well-covered.
- Lay out on parchment paper in rows and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- After a few hours, you can take them out and put them in a covered container to keep them from getting too dry.
The Skinny Shake® protein powder really does make them taste delicious!
Will you be making these protein energy balls? Much Love, Eltoria x