Wowuh, this hot weather is seriously taking it out of me. With paddling pools, fans, and ice-creams all pretty much being sold out, I thought that this post was much needed. If you are looking to consume a snack which is both refreshing and delicious, look no further. This recipe is super easy, so pick up the following ingredients when you are next at the supermarket:
1 ½ pints of Strawberries, chopped
¼ cup of Honey
1 cup of Greek Yogurt
½ cup of Semi-Skimmed Milk
3 Tbsp of Honey
¾ of Granola
1. Combine the strawberries and honey into a small saucepan, set to a medium heat, then stir gently to combine, or, until it thickens.
2. Whisk together the yogurt, milk, and two tablespoons of honey. The consistency of the yogurt must be pourable.
3. Scoop ¼ cup of the yogurt mixture and stir into the granola.
4. Arrange 6-8 popsicle moulds and pour a generous spoonful of yogurt into each of them. Add a scoop of the granola mix, then a spoonful of strawberries. Continue to layer until the moulds are full.
5. Place the popsicles into the freezer and freeze until solid.
Will you be making these? Much Love, Eltoria x