Proats is a quick and easy breakfast dish which is highly nutritious. Proats comes from combining the words protein and oats, so it’s basically oatmeal with added protein. Making chocolate proats for breakfast has become one of my favourite dishes to make, so when you are next down the supermarket pick up the following ingredients:
- 2 cup of Gluten Free Oats
- 1 cup of Un-Sweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Egg White
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tsp Skinny Shake® Belgian Chocolate protein powder
- Banana, Strawberries, and Blueberries
- Chop up the banana and strawberries.
- In a saucepan, mix the almond milk, oats, cocoa powder, egg white, Skinny Shake® Belgian Chocolate protein powder, and heat on the hob.
- Stir until thickened, pour into a bowl, then add the chopped banana, strawberries, and blueberries on top.
Will you be making this recipe? Much Love, Eltoria x