Watch out, ladies and gentleman,
because smoothie season is heading our way! Smoothies
have become extremely popular when it comes to achieving a healthy and balanced
lifestyle. They have become meal replacements, a source of vitamins, and,
in most cases, an enjoyable drink to consume. Personally I love a good berry smoothie so today I am going to show you how you can make the perfect one.
– x1 sachet/scoop of protein powder, Very Vanilla Skinny Shake®
powder is highly recommended
– 1/2 a cup of unsweetened almond milk
– 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt (low in sugar)
– Fresh or frozen strawberries and raspberries
– x1 tsp of honey
– A few ice cubes (depending how thick you would
1. Add the strawberries and raspberries into a
blender and add almond milk. Blend well.
2. Add Greek yogurt, honey, Very Vanilla Skinny Shake® powder (one scoop/sachet), and ice cubes. Blend well.
3. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
What’s your favourite smoothie to make? Send me a picture on Twitter- @eltoria_
Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)