Dieting can be very difficult and ignoring sweet craving can be extremely challenging. Dieting doesn’t have to mean that you need to stick to bland tolerable foods all of the time, but a high in protein sweet treat is something that you most certainly can sneak into your meal plan. Making these Belgian Chocolate Protein Brownies are incredibly easy and all you need is a brownie baking tin, grease proof paper, wooden spoon, table spoon, tea spoon, a mixing bowl, and 30 minutes of your time. So next time you are at the supermarket, grab yourself the following ingredients:
– 6 sachets or 4 scoops of Belgian Chocolate Skinny Shake®
– 300g of cooked beetroot
– 1 Tbsp of cocoa powder
– 2 tsp of sugar or a sugar substitute like stevia
– 60g of 85% Cocoa Chocolate (melted)
– 2 eggs
1. Set your oven to 150 degrees and line a small brownie baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Place 300g of cooked beetroot into a blender and blend until it is a paste consistency.
3. Melt 60g of 85% of Cocoa Chocolate in the microwave or, use a bain-marie by placing a mixing bowl over hot water in a saucepan.
4. Add your protein powder, melted chocolate, cocoa powder, sugar (or other substitute), and eggs into the beetroot mixture.
5. Pour mixture into baking tin and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
6. Once the brownie are firm to touch, take out of the oven and leave until cool.
7. Once cool, remove the mixture from the tin, slice and enjoy!
These brownies are super delicious and overall are much more nutritional than the ‘normal’ brownie. I’m not the best baker in the world but these were so easy to make, so why not make a few for your friends and family?
Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)