You may of clicked onto this post and thought one thing, how can being 20 suck? I mean your young, fresh and the world’s your oyster, but sometimes there are things from your childhood/teenhood that we all can miss. But on the flip side, being in your 20’s generally means entering into the ‘real world’ and experiencing things for the first which can daunting (like leaving full time education for instance). So here are my 12 reasons why being in your 20’s can suck!
1. There’s no such thing as school ‘snow days’
2. You still get acne
3. You can’t drink as much as you used to. Hangovers hurt more
4. You are constantly tired and have no time to nap anymore
5. The years go way too quickly
6. You don’t quite have the experience yet…
7. You begin to learn the truth about things
8. People start dying
9. You want to act like a child but it is no longer socially acceptable
10. People start having babies and getting married
11. Anytime you complain, an annoying adult will comment ‘welcome to the real world’
12. You miss school… especially the school holidays!
What do you find sucks being 20?
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN’ |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE
Don’t forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos
Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
Be sure to check out my recent Mad Hatter Makeover on YouTube video (click here)