Is it really this time of year again? It seriously feels like that I wrote my 15 Things We Do Leading Up To Christmas post only yesterday! Wow. Well since that post was rather popular with you all, I decided to write this 25 Things To Do Leading Up To Christmas post (one thing for each day throughout December). If you didn’t suss out from my last post, I absolutely love Christmas. Not only am I inclined to wear a ghastly Christmas jumper and eat a mince pies with my fellow work colleagues, but I also like to catch up with my friends and family. Now this year things are going to be a lot different for me as I am working over the Christmas period. So you could say that fulfilling the below has become slightly more important this year. So without further adieu, here are the 25 things you should do leading up to Christmas!
1. Be more creative!
2. Ruin your diet
3. Buy an advent calendar
4. Paint your nails all Christmassy
5. Decide what design/colour scheme to wrap your presents in
6. Buy one expensive ball ball from your favourite shop
7. Seek for the coolest and prettiest Christmas cards
8. Put fairy lights up everywhere
9. Buy some mince pies
10. Make you boyfriend/friends go ice skating with you
11. Go on your works Christmas do
12. Buy a hideous Christmas jumper
13. Put fairy lights up around your monitors at work
14. Make Christmas shopping a work out
15. Regret that you didn’t buy anything at Black Friday
16. Make a Christmas wish list
17. Wear Christmas colours
18. Put your tree up (when is it too early?)
19. Pray for it to snow
20. Attend a Christmas market/event/pantomime
21. Snuggle up to a Christmas film
22. Buy some rather comfy festive socks
23. Get a Christmas hat
24. Buy some festive accessories!
25. Stock up for the drought ahead….
What do you guys do leading up to Christmas?
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN’ |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE
Don’t forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos
Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber