As a complete skin care enthusiast it is strange that I have never spoken about BB Creams… until now. In the day I tend to use mineral powder on my skin and foundation on nights out, but I’ve never considered wearing a, I don’t know, a happy medium between the two? BB Creams were a complete hit in Asia before making their beauty debut in the European market in 2011, and let’s all be honest, unlocking the secret to airbrushed skin sure does deserve a mighty Eltoria high five. These creams have similarities to tinted moisturisers but are created to go that one step further- with additions such as antioxidants and hyaluronic acid they help to regenerate the skin back to glorious health (and who doesn’t want to banish blemishes for good). Direct from Singapore, Ginvera’s Green Tea BB Cream sure does offer all of the privileges that BB Creams have to offer and much more. I absolutely love that this cream is enriched with Green Tea and Ginseng which are just amazing properties for problematic skin- acne, rosacea, eczema, you name it, it will help to soothe and reduce inflammation. Ginseng is also known for its anticancer properties which makes it a beauty secret to natural health and beauty definitely worth sharing.
(Excuse the freshly applied tan to my skin) As you can see above, the BB Cream looks identical to a foundation (but maybe not as thick). My skin truly looked flawless but the coverage was ever so light, airy, and non greasy- it was almost invisible. The finish on it wasn’t exactly matte or dewy, but rather velvety which in my opinion is perfect for the day. If you do prefer more of a heavier coverage to your skin, I would recommend using this BB Cream as a primer. That way, you will allow your skin to benefit from the privileges of BB Creams and, thinking ahead, would make a great foundation replacement for when you are on holiday this year. Here are some other benefits to Ginvera’s Green Tea BB Cream:
- Revitalizes skin with Green Tea Extract to nourish skin and protect complexion against free radical damage and helps prevent the formation of dark spots.
- Allantoin, Ginseng and Angelica to encourage cell renewal and revitalize skin, resulting in visibly fairer and more radiant skin
- Formulated with SPF 30/PA++ to protect the skin from damage caused by UV rays, preventing premature ageing, wrinkles and fine lines
- Light velvety non greasy texture, creates a flawless radiant finish that conceals imperfections, enlarged pores and evens out the skin tone.
- Moisturising which will help the reduction of fine lines.
- Specially formulated with a nano fine texture to allow easy spreading and application, resulting a more natural look
- Infused with Hyaluronic Acid to provide all day hydration for soft, supple skin
Have you tried BB Creams before?
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN’ |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE
New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com