|Above: Click here to watch 'What to do in a LUSH Interview'|
|Above: Click here to watch 'My Experience Working at LUSH'|
My Top Tips:
- Be confident and just go for it- you will surprised on how much credit you will get for doing this.
- Demo, demo, demo- whether you are in a shop floor trial or a group interview, grab a bath bomb and demo it in some water, or grab a massage bar and give someone a hand massage.
- Do a little research before going to the interview- this could be on bathbombs, facemasks, campaigns, soaps or what certain ingredients benefit the body.
- Check out some of LUSH’s campaigns before the interview- trust me, you will probably be asked which one was your favourite.
- A favourite product and why- it may be worth having a few up your sleeve just in case they ask for more than one.
- Think of a sales environment that you've been in before- often it is asked what you would do in a positive/negative situation (a classic example would be if a customer complained about a product).
- Think about why you want to work at LUSH- perhaps you are eager to learn more about beauty and what certain ingredients benefit the body.
- Practice, Practice Practice- maybe it would settle your nerves if did some demos on a family member or a friend? Or, you could pop into store and grab some advice off from a fellow Lushie.
There are so many things that LUSH could pull out on you at a LUSH interview, but these are some of the common ones that are usually asked. I really hope that all of these videos help you and if you do have any questions please do not hesitate me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am planning on do many more LUSH videos so please do subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking here. Also drop me a comment below on what you would like to see next.
|Above: Click here to watch my 'How To Get a Job at LUSH' video|
Are you thinking about getting a job at LUSH? What video do you want to see next?
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE
New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos by (clicking here)